Dress ● Vero Moda (affiliate link)
Did everyone have a happy holiday? I had a great christmas with my close familly, and a little time to myself. Back at work today, but let’s be honest, I’d rather be at home sleeping in and having a cuddle with the boyfie.
- I blush very easily, every time I feel slightly uncomfortable/embarrased. It’s so annoying!
- I love animals og dream about working in a shelter. But my allergies unfortunately makes that impossible.
- But I WILL get a dog when I move into a bigger apartment/house. There are a few breeds I’m not allergic to, like the lovely malteser.
- I’m quite an introvert og generally really bad at meeting new people. I’m also very bad at faces, so I apologize, if I can’t remeber you, if we’ve met before.
- My friends often describe me as a rather outspoken person.
- There was a period when I was around 15 year old, where I shaved off my eyebrows. That has resulted in fairly sparse eyebrows even 10 years later.
- I’m absolutely love all sorts of plants and my small apartment is filled with green.
- Sleeping is one of my favourote things to do, and I’ll gladly go to bed at 9 pm on a friday.
- I’m the absolute opposite of spontaneous. I need everything to be carefully planned and considered from travelling to tattoos.
- I’m good at various needlework like embroidery, sewing and knitting. I love tinkering with my hands whilst listening to a podcast.